Monday, January 26, 2015

CoverGirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara: First Impression + Review!



Just stopping inyet again; I promise to have a 'real' blog post up soonto let you all know I have a new video up on my YouTube channel testing out the CoverGirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara! A wonderful and generous viewer of mine sent it to my P.O. Box (along with a bunch of/way too many goodies… y'all are seriously far too kind to me but I appreciate it so darn much) and I definitely wanted to share the first impression experience with you all!! 
So, if you haven't seen it already, feel free to watch it and I hope you enjoy :)

xoxo - Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...