Thursday, June 19, 2014

NARS Pro-Prime Light Optimizing Primer: First Impression + Review!



Hello hello fellow beauty enthusiasts (addicts) and friends! I hope you're all hanging in there now that the heat of summer has really begun to wreak wrath upon the states here… personally, I'm all sweat and tears but that's nothing new; c'est la vie
This kind of weather is good for one thing though in the world of makeup and that's testing out products to their full power!! Or lack thereof *dun dun dunnn*. Find out how the NARS Pro-Prime Light Optimizing Primer did under the hot Boston sun by clicking the video above! 

As always I hope you enjoy~

xoxo - Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...