Thursday, May 9, 2013

Weekly Outfits Are Back!!

Arm on the hip was apparently SUPER in style for this week... #don'tworry #ijudgemyselftoo

I can't believe it's been nearly a month since I've uploaded an OOTW video for you all but alas!! It was the end of the semester and I had to prioritize. 
So, without further ado, here's the video for those of you who haven't seen it yet and are interested in some fairly lazy (albeit comfortable) fashion haha:


As always, I hope you enjoy!!

xoxo - Cassie

12 comments:

  1. The outfit with the leggings is really sexy! Don't mean to sound like a creep or anything, you just look really nice there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no worries I'm a bit of a creep myself ;D But thank you so so much!! Glad you like the outfit ^__^

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfits :) love the denim jacket!

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I love that denim jacket as well!! <3

      Delete
  3. Love that denim jacket. Glad you are back to posting OOTWs Cassie!

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kathy!! Sad to say they're probably going to die down again now that it's summer and I don't have school to 'dress up' for :(

      Delete
  4. Great outfits! Loving those black skinny jeans and the denim jacket is so cute and versatile :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your denim jacket is so lovley! it looks lovely with what youre wearing
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...