Monday, August 13, 2012

Galaxy Nails (YouTube Tutorial Up!)!!

I have a long standing relationship with galaxies; I started painting them in 2010 and since then my canvases have gotten bigger, they incorporated themselves into my watercolor portraits, and they're essentially what got me into a Master's program.
Essentially, what I'm saying is that galaxies have a very special place in my heart.



How I missed the bandwagon on galaxy nails, I really have no idea but I finally jumped on and couldn't be happier! So here's my take on cosmic inspired nails and how I did them:


I hope you enjoy! Let me know if you tried these out yourself :)

xoxo - Cassie

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome job, absolutely love the colours you've used! x

    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Try it out with the polishes I used if you get the chance and let me know how they turned out :)

      Cassie

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for the comments; I hope it inspired you to try them out for yourself (I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments I get on them!!)!

      Cassie

      Delete
  3. love this nail tutorial! it's so pretty. the quality of your camera is amazing! wow.
    new follower here :)
    anansays.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I'm so happy to have you here, I followed you back as well (you have a lovely blog... so jealous you moved to the UK!! Ever since getting into beauty things I've been a bit obsessed with wanting to go just so I can go to a Boots, Primark, etc hahahah)! :)
      And yeah, the quality of my camera scares me sometimes... it was definitely worth the hundreds of dollars (I think it was $500-$600... *sob*) I shelled out for it after high school; five years and it's still going strong!

      Cassie

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...