Monday, June 11, 2012

OOTD: Casual Monday


I've been having a really casual day out so far.
Breakfast with some friends, vintage store browsing with one of them afterwards, dinner tonight with my mom and one of her best friends... and of course a bit of blogging in between.

Since yesterday was my birthday (and I tend to dress up a little bit, just "because") I wanted nothing more than to be super casual today.
So that's exactly what I did, haha.

Top - Forever21
Belt - Goodwill
Skirt - Goodwill
Shoes - H&M

Thanks for reading!
What do you wear on days when you have to go out in public but still want to be super comfortable?

xoxo - Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...